At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Position Title: Temporary Maintenance TechnicianJob Profile: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of community maintenance and upkeep. Reliable Transportation to get you to and from work for regular as well as on call hours is required.Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Maintain the community grounds on daily basis.
- Prepare vacant units for occupancy.
- Provide care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Provide courteous, efficient response at all times.
- Stay informed of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every work day.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
- Strong customer services skills.
Company Description:Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners (“Coastal Ridge”) is a private real estate investment company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 2013, Coastal Ridge’s growing team of over 350 associates specializes in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of real estate throughout the United States. To date, Coastal Ridge’s owned, joint-venture and third-party management portfolio includes more than $1+ billion in assets across eighteen states in the student, conventional, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm’s ability to achieve our investor’s goals by implementing a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was honored in 2015, 2016, and 2017 as one of Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S., and was also among Columbus Business First’s 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio for the past three years.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Experience with general maintenance including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.